Saturday, December 13, 2008

super hosty!

Hello there my Bongo, friend super hosty!
I am honored to send this posty, and promise it won't be too roasty...............
I love moving through time with you just being coasty......mostly toasty!

Okay now seriously (no josty!)
I wish for you joy and bliss for years (isn't that what I'm spos-ty?)

I love getting closer to you as we get older and sharing our lives and families, spending time playing and creating................and being silly together, mosty!

You're pretty spectacular, I hope you know it..........come on, on your birthday it's okay to be boasty!

Can't wait to celebrate with you in person, and give you some birthday hugs and kisses! No no, nothing nosty............just nicey nicey!

love you,
Lalalosty

No comments:

Post a Comment